Here is information on how to setup an iPhone to access your email.
- Go to ‘settings’ then mail, then accounts, then Add Account.
- Important – here choose OTHER.
- Then choose Add Mail Account.
- Then enter your name, e-mail, & password.
- Then next.
- IMPORTANT: Here touch POP at the top.
Then enter your incoming mail server info and outgoing per the example below – replacing pcawebdesign.com with your domain.
Host Name: mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name)
Username (this is NOT optional): email@example.com (the email address you’re accessing)
Password (this is NOT optional): Password for the email address.
NOTE: username and password for outgoing is NOT optional! Please fill these in.
At this point, click ‘save’ and it should automatically detect the rest of your settings and connect to your mailbox. You will be taken back to the Mail screen. Your account will now be listed.