For you to really understand how effective your Web site is and what your visitors are attracted to, you need to track visitor traffic. PCA can help you track and analyze traffic to your site by installing Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a free Web analysis tool that shows you how people find your site, how they navigate through it, and how they become customers. You’ll receive thorough data that is provided in easy-to-understand visual reports.
Here are just some of the useful features and benefits offered to help your organization track visitors and practice performance-focused marketing.
- Unique visitors
- Page Views (how many total pages have been viewed by each visitor)
- Bounce Rate (the number of times someone comes to your site without looking at anything)
- Average time spent on site
- Percent of new visits
- Find out how many visitors come to your site directly (by typing in your URL)
- Find out which sites are bringing visitors to your site via a link.
- Find out how many visitors come to your site through search engines (not just Google).
- Look at geographical tracking and segmentationKeyword Details:
- Find out what keywords visitors used to find your site
- Find the top keywords driving traffic
Google serves up customizable reports ranging from very basic to extremely detailed – you decide what is important. The reports are easy to interpret, flexible, and easy to share via e-mail. The analytics tool is easy to install – we just place a tracking code on each page of your Web site.
For more detailed information on how google Analytics works, see http://www.google.com/analytics/
Google Analytics is easy to set up. However, installation of the tracking code does have to be placed in the code of each of your Web site pages.
To learn how PCA can optimize your Web site with this amazing tool, please contact Christie at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can get most sites up and running with Google Analytics for between $75.00 and $150.00.